Feb 2nd
To day is my Pumpkins 27th Birthday!
We ended up going to Red Lobster with his aunt, 2 cousins, grandpa, and two of our female friends… One which happened to share the same exact birthdays! I had a great time I really do miss his family and the few friends I have made. We ended up staying there for like 3 hours I swear. It was the first time the kids ate lobster and crab and cracked and dug out the meat themselves. It was quite entertaining ^_^
I just want to cry, UPS and Canadian Customs are screwing with me again. I sent three totes from the U.S. to Canada; I paid close to 70 each tote. Now I’ve gotten a call from UPS in Winnipeg which is close to the border. I was told they were being held because they were personal belongings and I had to come claim them in Winnipeg. Now I paid for them to be shipped to Edmonton not for me to drive HOURS to Winnipeg to pick them up. After many phone calls to Canadian Customs and UPS I find out there are many taxes I must pay now... Funny how I’m American and those are American items. They said if I “Claim” them in Winnipeg I do not have to pay these Taxes, Funny how they didn’t wait for me to do a thing and sent one of them to Edmonton and now are forcing me to pay the Taxes. I’ve talked to so many government places about this and they all claim there is nothing to do but pay the additional 47.00 EACH! This is beyond uncalled for….
I’m so upset I can barely think straight
We ended up going to Red Lobster with his aunt, 2 cousins, grandpa, and two of our female friends… One which happened to share the same exact birthdays! I had a great time I really do miss his family and the few friends I have made. We ended up staying there for like 3 hours I swear. It was the first time the kids ate lobster and crab and cracked and dug out the meat themselves. It was quite entertaining ^_^
I just want to cry, UPS and Canadian Customs are screwing with me again. I sent three totes from the U.S. to Canada; I paid close to 70 each tote. Now I’ve gotten a call from UPS in Winnipeg which is close to the border. I was told they were being held because they were personal belongings and I had to come claim them in Winnipeg. Now I paid for them to be shipped to Edmonton not for me to drive HOURS to Winnipeg to pick them up. After many phone calls to Canadian Customs and UPS I find out there are many taxes I must pay now... Funny how I’m American and those are American items. They said if I “Claim” them in Winnipeg I do not have to pay these Taxes, Funny how they didn’t wait for me to do a thing and sent one of them to Edmonton and now are forcing me to pay the Taxes. I’ve talked to so many government places about this and they all claim there is nothing to do but pay the additional 47.00 EACH! This is beyond uncalled for….
I’m so upset I can barely think straight
Comments