Aug 8th
Woke up bright and early at 10:30am (yes that’s early for me) and started to get ready. You see today Chris and I were going golfing with his Grandpa Ed (Gido) and his wife Heather. Now Yesterday was the first time I ever hit a golf ball that wasn’t in a mini golf area. Let’s just say I’m not so good. But I’m sure with practice Ill get better. Anyways we met them at the Golf links and the three of them played 18 holes, now now don’t be worried that I didn’t get to play because I got to drive the cart! No really it was probably the coolest thing I’ve done in some time. I got to drive on the GRASS! Up hills almost in the water, got to scare geese with the cart it was a blast!
Well it was 32 C and over 90 F here and we went golfing not to mention 18 holes! I stayed in the cart to stay out of the sun. I took lots of photos and got to know his grandpa and heather better ^_^ After Golf we headed to their house in St. Alberts to chill and talk more. They were all sorts of interested in me and asking me questions like it was going out of style.
Finally we headed out to the drive way to say our goodbyes and give our hugs when their neighbors met us out there and the six of us chit chatted out there a bit. Then his grandpa realized he didn’t introduce us at all so he walks over and introduces us as “this is my grandson Chris and his fiancé Gwyn” Now Chris didn’t correct him like he normally does but my instant reaction was to bust out laughing and said “yea right, that will be the day” out loud LOL.. and we all had a chuckle
Comments