July 6th
Monday Monday Monday !!!
My apt smells like cigars, not the smoke but the actually items themselves… it’s very odd. So since I got the memo about it being Monday I headed to the library to pick up some more Celtic books and across from the library there was a small carnival, no that’s not the word a small fair, no that’s not right either a small Festival!
Mainly it was local street performers putting on shows and a few local craft artists selling their goods. I was drawn to one particular street performer, an art I saw all over NOLA and LA. Robot Men and this one was Elvis! To make him move you put money in the cans below his feet. I took a few photos and a video I hope I figure out how to add the video. Ok so its side ways, tilt your head!
Comments